>>GREATEST SNOW. ON EARTH

talking to friends and other people, I have recently discovered that many people I know, who are live in Utah, have never been skiing or snowboarding. !!!!. I find this preposterous, insane, silly, unbelievable, and many more adjectives. We live in Utah for Pete's sake - land of the greatest snow on Earth! Even our license plates advertise this amazing white fluffy all-natural asset God has bestowed us with. It's like living in Hawaii and not going surfing, or living in Canada and not saying 'eh' at least once. You just have to do it!

This is my plea and rant for the day - if you A) are reading this, B) live in Utah, C) have not been skiing/boarding, and D) are sane, then take the time to go skiing at least once. Sure it can get pretty expensive at some places, but night skiing at some of the smaller ski resorts can be as cheap as 10 bucks. so please. go!:)

No comments: