>>SCOUT CAMP FT. SHAWN CARTER


okay. here's a tale for you, back story. a kid by the name of shawn carter goes from homegrown bountiful boy and suddenly he's a background dancer in high school musical 1, 2, 3. Fast forward to Scout Camp, his first starring role. omfrikingg. worst acted movie i've seen all summer, but gosh darn if it didn't depict scout camp fairly well. but i've never laughed so hard at how dumb a movie was before in my life. but i personally think dumb movies are fun. This movie was also one of the more dumbly quotable movies i've seen since Nacho Libre. this one satisfied by those standards. i'm not trying to bash shawn carter, he's a cool nice kid, was in my history class, funny. i'm not trying to bash anyone. but the movie sucked. but by sucking it was awesome.

that is all. see it. also the scout rap "Born To Be A Scout" featured in the movie is a must hear. throw em up for the bsa.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Seth. I have something to say:
Shawn goes to UVU. I saw him. He lives in my apartment building, I think. Yup. I just thought I'd tell you.
PS: I want to see this movie. Let's watch? Okay!:)
PSS: the "word" i have to type in to post this comment is "fatin"....Something else I just thought I'd tell you!

Chelsea said...

The word is now "driophi"....I now agree with you about those dumb things we have to type in to post things. So ridiculous.

Lexi-Lupa said...

Drew Danburry did songs on the soundtrack?!? WHAT?!? I AM a believer, Seth!

{P.S: I know that it is pointless commenting on your blog when you have been on your mission for almost a year. But I honestly don't care.HA.}