>>THINGS I LIKE


-the smell left on your hand for hours after you peel an orange.

-old guys. old guys who wear the hats of the ship they served on during the war. old guys who tell you stories about the war without you asking.

-drive thru people who actually talk to you and don't just treat you like another customer.

-strawberry cream cheese from einsteins.

-jesus.

-girls that are chill. guys that aren't cocky or arrogant.

-neil halstead's beard.

-donavon frankenreiter's mustache.

-people who aren't afraid to make fools of themselves, so long as it's the 'funny' kind of foolish and not 'embarrassing for them' foolish.

-sitting on the grass at night when it's a perfect 75 degrees. especially while at a concert.

-any float in a parade that has the decency to NOT throw candy like everyone else.

-swimming in watersheds illegally. they are always more fun anyway.

-bottles of water.

-i think we all take the convenience of sliced bread for granted. if we all sliced our own we'd get smashed bread sticks.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Seth, you're the greatest. Have I ever told you I think you're one of the funniest people I know?? You always make me laugh; we laugh together!
I love this list of things you like...and the things that you don't like, but positive is better! i LOVE sliced bread and you're so right about the "smashed breadsticks" thing. You're awesome!

seth said...

yeah that's what i was thinking, maybe i should do something positve...this post was born.

Anonymous said...

Haha Seth, this is great! Haha I actually slice my own bread though. My mom makes our bread, but as for the "smashed breadsticks" part, you're totally right. I have yet to perfect the proper and non smashing way of my bread. These all just made my day! Thank you!